Jun 3, 2009

Lucky day

Hello, my dear Nail-Art Lovers.
I have got my Zoya polishes today, and plus, before i got home and sow the package, i stopped by the dollar store, and got some cool goodies where ( Huge thanks for Brooke, i would nether ever look for nail stuff in dollar store before, but now i check on where like every week :)
I was so excited about the polishes, but it was quite a disappointment, only few of those will probably work for me, but if you dont care for the opacity, the formula is really good. I have a classmate, who is allergic to formaldehyde, so will give way some of those Zoyas to her.
Also i am sharing with you manicure, that my husband called - "Hm, very unexpected... " I am not sure what exactly that unexpected about it, but think that it deserves to be shared to you.By the way, this mani is made out of my new Zoyas.




No comments:

Post a Comment