Jul 27, 2009

The Kitty Story

Check out the side bar, where is a picture of the Kitty that we adopted. Now he lives with us, and getting used to be around dogs - we have a basset and lab. I know may be not the best house for little dude like this, but i hope they will get alone, in fact i can already see a huge progress compare to yesterday.
So why him? i hope you, guys are not upset on us we we took a 3rd option of the kitty. I always wanted the orange cat, but my husband only wanted a boy. I liked this one from day one, but till recently we believed that he is a girl. So when finally realized that he has some balls, where was no more doubts. So far we call him Marshal, because we hope he ll become a royal beautiful adult cat, but for now he is just my little marsh mellow. He is so so cute! And the way he pourres is just... like an old old refrigerator :) Check out the side bar for picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment