Aug 9, 2009

Getting Ready

So tomorrow is my day x and i will have to make a vacation manicure. But you know what - it is always like this - when i ahve nothing going going on all those beautifully crafted nail arts just comes to my had from nowhere. But id i have a special occasion or a trip... i have no any friken idea, and i was thinking about vacation manicure since the time my hubby got a trip (4 wekks) - and nothing. I even ordered some polishes, but none of it is here yet, and i am afraid wont be here tomorrow too :( so i have to make something from what i have ( and i don't really have that much polishes - no more then 50-60 , may be even less) that i can wear for at least 3-4 days . This makes me super sad and depressed. I decided start with pedicure and see what i can do.
here is pedi that i make today, but still did not decided is really will keep it, so may remake it all tomorrow, is will come up with somehting better. This one is ok, but ... i don't even know, may be it just does not tickle my pickle :)
Here are some sample manis for hands, just some training before the real mani, to see what things looks like.
And sure a weekly pic of Marshal - my sweet brown sugar. :)



And by the way, no photoshop involved in this pedi pictures - no more hairy toes - just smooth and beautiful. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment