Nov 12, 2009

Aniversary Nails

Today 11/12/2009 is 2 year anniversary of Marriage with my Husband. He is my everything and i am so happy every day that we are together. He makes the best coffee in the mornings, his smile contains all the kindness in the world, and his hug makes me fly away to the different dimension. And as everybody we can hove some rocks on the road, but our love is always in our hearts and this is what is really important :)
Tomorrow we are going to go to Dave and Bustards to have some anniversary fun. I have nether been where, so i am super excited . Here is manicure that made today for this "special occasion"
I used "For Aubrey" as a abse and China Glaze Chrome for the stamping. And as you can see, i changed my nail shape back from round to stiletto. For some reason i like this shape a lot in last few months, and think that this is very trendy.



And here is the top to match my manicure that i am going to wear :) It look really nice on me ,better when on the pics

No comments:

Post a Comment