May 18, 2009

Sharlotka and PaperNails

Hello all!
Miracles happens! And i mean they really happens. I made a pie :)
I know a lot of sweet ladies interested in nails are also crazy about cooking, but unfortunately not me. In like to cite Karry Bradshaw from "Sex and the city": "The only thing i successful ever made in a kitchen is a mess ... " This is exactly about me.I was lucky enough to marry a guy who is passionate about cooking and really enjoy it, so kitchen is all his, i don't even go where. But as a mentioned above - miracles happens!!! I managed to make a pie all by myself this weekend. This is a Russian apple pie called "Sharlotka" - i don't even know how did i remember the recepy, it just came to me... And the cake happened to be unexpectedly good, even my husband said that he didn't expect such a thing from me. And i was so happy too, to get something that reminds me my home.
Oh and about nails - i sure did some nails too celebrate such a success.
I used lazer printed paper to make those nails. By the way news papers work too, the only problem was with text printed on the ink printer.
So all i printed in home was not transferable, but all papers that was printed in school worked just fine. I cut the paper with text on the small pieces, and then put it on the cotton disk moistered with polish remover, then just applied to the nails ( paper goes down)





No comments:

Post a Comment