Oct 27, 2009

Boo-Bag Inspired Nails

Hello Dear Nail-art Lovers.
I can not believe that i totally forgot about this absolutely cute mani that i was going to post a while ago. So this manicure is inspired by the Boo-Bag - as me and my husband call it :)
I got this Boo-Bag from Jamie (Nail-Art Tuesday) and i just still admire it, i think ti is the cutest Boo-Bag ever, and it inspired my manicure.
The eyes of spider are MADE of the little Perls and i just placed a black dot on it, so eyes are not flat, but rather in 3D :)
And just a quick update on the contest, just wanted to let you know that i have not got that many entries yet so believe the chances to win for the new entries are still quite good (so far i have 8 entries only - and they all are adorable).





No comments:

Post a Comment