Oct 11, 2009

Lacy Nails and Weekly or so picture of Marshal

Hello dear readers!
I am again leaving my Busy life and crazy schedule, so just quick pictures for this weekend.
Those Lacy nails i made last weekend when was watching "Desperate housewifes" - i love this show and i believe i have seen all the episodes of every season. We used to watch it together with my Mom back in Russia. I am so happy the show is back :)
So at the end i decided that nails are too girly and remade it, just was not in the mode. It happens all the time that i am repainting freshly done nails, just because of the mode. Doing nails is super therapeutic for me .


And here is my "Pet Carnival" i think that marshal and Eli are best friends now, i saw them licking each other many times, and sleeping together like this .
I just realized that in fact Marshal is my first pet - i mean the first ever pet who is only mine and for whom i am i primary caregiver. This is something new to me and really special to realized that level of connection. I love him so much, and i know that he loves me back. I know.. my Husband also sais that i am obsessed with the cat lol, he is super cute and loving

No comments:

Post a Comment