Oct 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

As a tradition i again just broke my nail today, so i had to cut the rest short and all my great Halloween manicure plans are canceled now. But at least i admire all the beautiful winter manicures that i have got for the contest. By the way, i am not really strict about dead line for the contest, and if you were thinking to enter but did not have time to make one, i give you an extra day - Sunday to submit your entry.
So here is what i had today on my "Again short" nail .We are dressing up with my husband as bloody military couple, so my manicure will be military themed too. But you know what? I think i did really a lot Halloween manicures this year starting September ,that till the actual Halloween i got tired of doing Halloween manicures. :)
So happy Halloween to all of you - my dear Nail-art lovers. Booo....



No comments:

Post a Comment