Jun 11, 2010

L'Oreal Fairest Nude lipstick

I think I have finally found the perfect nude... ummm how many times have I said that? But, this time it's REALLY true! I picked up the L'Oreal "Fairest Nude" and oh my goodness... it's beautiful and very wearable! I really don't have the coloring to pull off a true nude without looking like death or a wannabe "adult entertainer". This color is more of a light mauve pink than your traditional "nude" but that's what makes it so stunning in my opinion! The texture is very smooth and creamy and no weird streaking here. It glides on beautifully. The only flaw is the scent... I find it kind of gross to be honest. It's very strong. I can't really describe what it smells like but I'm not a fan. The packing of it is just ok but that's just me being picky and it doesn't really matter because the color is so lovely. I think the "L'Oreal" embedded into the actual lipstick makes it look kinda classy.
I have a sneaking suspicion that this color is going to become a staple in my purse for a long time to come. I have nothing be wonderful things to say (except the scent)!
This lipstick was $8 (and change) and can be found anywhere where L'Oreal is sold.







LIPSTICK/SWATCH WITH FLASH




LIPSTICK/SWATCH WITHOUT FLASH




No comments:

Post a Comment