Jun 2, 2010

Valentine's Day Kickoff: Sweet Collections

Call me crazy, but even as a single girl, I love Valentine's Day. I don't see it as a depressing holiday--I find it incredibly fun! Mostly because of the accoutrement that goes along with it: hearts, doilies, pretty shades of red and pink, candy, flowers, girls nights out...I could go on. Valentine's Day may be 3 weeks away, but I'm already ooh-and-ahh-ing over the V-day treats we have at Sephora. Whether ones plans to wine and dine with your love or hit up the singles circuit, I'm a believer that one should up the romance factor makeup wise on February 14. As pretty as flowers and sweet as candy, this year's spread of love-inspired, limited edition beauty collections are in a word: irresistible. Click on the collection images to learn more. Which is your favorite?





No comments:

Post a Comment