Jun 12, 2010

NYC Blushable Creme Sticks

I finally got my hands on the much talked about NYC Blushable Creme Sticks! NYC always comes out with really awesome limited edition products yet their permanent is just so-so. If they would put more effort into their whole line like they do with the limited edition products they could potentially have a really, really great line.

I picked up two of the Creme Sticks- Big Apple Blush and Plaza Pink. They are really pretty colors and really smooth in texture. They really remind me of the Tarte Cheek Stains... except these are only $3.99. Yes, $3.99!!

If you can get your hands on them... do! I don't think you will regret it.

Big Apple Blush and Plaza Pink

Big Apple Blush (L) and Plaza Pink (R)

This is how much product comes in the tube... quite a bit! :) (Big Apple Blush)

Top is Big Apple Blush and bottom is Plaza Pink


Plaza Pink on the cheeks... as you can see it not only adds color but a nice highlight as well.

I think these are very comparable these Tarte products... the Pink Plaza actually reminds me of the color "Eco- Cheek". It's not a perfect color dupe but it's quite close. If you like how the Tarte Cheek stains look on your cheeks then you will really like the NYC Creme Sticks. They give a very nice glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment